2008 – Present
As Executive Managing Director of Chinmark Group, developed and executed direct philanthropic aides to the Girl-Child Education Projects which caters for over 2,000 (Two thousand) female students.
2. Sponsored forensic research to ascertain the causes of infant mortality rate in Zaria Local Government Area of Kaduna state, Nasarawa and Gwale Local Government Area in Kano state, Dutsenma in Katsina state. And have facilitated the improvement of medical standard of living of the populace.
3. Through the philanthropic nature, organized and sponsored over 1,000(one thousand) youths in various tertiary institutions of learning within and beyond the shores of Nigeria.
Currently catering for the needs of over 1000 (one thousand) widows in rural areas across the nation as a part of a standard corporate social responsibility.
4. Contributed to the coordination of seminars and leadership summits aimed at raising 1,000(one thousand) worthy leaders across various spheres of profession. This program features participants from Nasarawa state, Zaria, Kaduna State, Abuja and Enugu state.
5. Has empowered over 500 small business start ups.
6. Provided confidential, executive and financial support to Neighborhood Child Foundation, Abuja.
7. Delivered quality leadership training at various institutes of learning such as the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu.
8. Retrieved over 500 street artisans from under privilege backgrounds and placed them on a scholarship scheme for reestablishment.
9. Expanded business frontiers to the Western, Southern and Northern region of Nigeria with a huge online presence across the length of the Nigerian state.